£250 GBP or €295 EUR
Previous delegates on either of the courses, ‘Validation, Verification and Transfer of Methods for Pharmaceutical Analysis‘ or ‘Validation, Verification and Transfer of Methods for Biopharmaceutical Analysis‘ will receive a 10% discount on the course fees.
Included in your course fees:
- Comprehensive course hand-outs – The training book is provided as an electronic copy (pdf) for both live online and classroom based options.
- Certificate of Attendance
- Optional post training assessment (accessed in e-MTS, our learning management system) which leads to a Certificate of Training.
- Access to useful training materials via e-MTS.
- Post training support – Attendees can contact the trainer with questions that may occur when they apply their learning to real life situations.
- All prices are quoted per person excluding VAT.
- VAT notice for live online training: For UK business cutomers and non-business customers (B2C) from all countries VAT is charged at the UK rate (currently 20%). For EU business customers (B2B), the reverse charge can be applied on receipt of a valid VAT identification number and VAT will not be charged. For business customers outside of the UK and EU, VAT will not be charged.
Cancellations and Substitutions
Once made and accepted by MTS, course bookings are liable for payment. Payment is due at least 14 days prior to the course start date. Cancellations prior to 3 weeks before the course date are subject to an administration charge of 25%. Cancellations received less than 3 weeks before the start of the course will not be refunded, although substitutions may be made at any time.
We reserve the right to change the programme, speakers, date or venue without notice, or to cancel an event. In the unlikely event of cancellation occurring, delegates will be notified as soon as possible and will receive a full refund of fees paid.